A chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyer can help you get back on your feet.
Many clients contact us when collectors become relentless and bills are piling up. You don’t have to feel like you’re drowning in debt. Relief is possible with an experienced attorney on your side.
Regain your financial stability.
You can find peace of mind when you know your options. We’ll guide you through the bankruptcy process, provide support, and help you make the best decision based on the facts of your case. We serve Benton, Carroll, Jasper, Newton, Tippecanoe, Warren, and White counties.
You can get started on the path to debt relief by discussing your case during a free, no-obligation meeting.
Our primary focus areas are:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, liquidation, in which a trustee determines if, after secured debt and exemptions are considered, any property you own could be liquidated/sold to satisfy debts you owe.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy, reorganizaiton, in which a trustee manages a 3-5 year “plan” you propose to the court to pay back some or all of your debts, depending on your financial situation.
Since 1998, Kimberly Wright has been assisting clients with addressing bankruptcy needs and finding debt relief. By taking the time to build a relationship with you, she’ll learn about your unique goals and situations and provide guidance and support during your financial difficulties.
What You’ll Need
When you come to our office to discuss your situation, you should bring:
- Your completed questionnaire (which you’ll receive after scheduling a consultation)
- Tax returns from the last two years
- A state-issued ID
- Your Social Security card (or W-2 or 1099)